Please note that the training fee for this training can be payed on the 3rd (17th october) day of the training. this is our money back guarantee
Who is this WordPress course for?
- This course is for you if you are interested in creating your own website or if you want to make money hosting website/blogs for others.
- This course also helps
business owners to get more control and insight
into their website.
This course is designed for
complete beginners. Goal oriented approach This WordPress based course is designed to give
you a kick start in building a website. If you have a
project or an idea that you wanted to turn into
website then present that idea during the course
and our trainers will help you to work on your own
This course concentrates on how to build your
website using WordPress without any
programming or design experience. On completion
of this course you will be able to:
- Download and install wordpress.
- Configure templates and install new templates.
- Build a website, blog or online shop.
- Use plug-ins and widgets Manage users and groups
- What is WordPress
- Role of HTML WordPress Installation Downloading WordPress.
- How to upload your site to a hosting server.
- Finding a web host for your site.
- Reserve a domain name (website name).
- Installing WordPress on your Web Space.
- WordPress Templates Adding a pre-existing site template to
- Creating and adding your own site template to
- Free vs premium WordPress themes
- Configuring WordPress Setup
- General Settings
- Privacy settings
- Reading settings
- Writing Settings
- Discussion Settings
- Permalink settings
- WordPress for a website or a Blog
- WordPress Plug-ins
- What is WordPress Plug-in?
- Where to find WordPress Plug-ins
- Downloading and installing plug-ins
- Activating Plug-ins Adding
- Content in WordPress
- Posts vs. Pages Writing and managing Posts.
- Writing and managing Pages.
- Managing Links Using Categories and Tags
- Managing User Comments
- Managing Media in WordPress
- Uploading Images Image Formatting
- Managing the Media Library
- Adding Video and Audio Using
- WordPress for CMS Setting the homepage Hiding pages from navigation
- Making WordPress search engine friendly
- Hiding the login for clients
- Changing the WordPress logos.
- Installing horizontal navigation Using Dropdown navigation
- WordPress Administration
- Managing WordPress users Creating multiple users.
- WordPress User Roles.
- Managing files SEO for your WordPress website
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- On page SEO Off page SEO.
- Tools for SEO H1 and other headings.
- Titles and Meta tags SEO friendly URL
- Images optimisation
- XML Sitemap submission
- Role of Blogs in SEO
- Search engine webmaster tools Integrating Google Analytics on your WordPress
- Social Media for WordPress
- Role of Social Media on WordPress website
- Adding Facebook and twitter and other social media accounts.
- WorPress for online shop or eCommerce
- What is e-Commerce?
- Why use WordPress for online shop.
- Download and install the WordPress
- Configuring your store Adding categories Adding products.
- Adding product attributes.
- Configuring currency.
- Configuring online Payment modules Shipping modules.
- Managing customers Managing orders Accepting payment on your website.
- What are payment gateways
- How to accept payments on website PayPal integration
- Parental guide - April 29, 2019
- The Future is now - April 29, 2019
- The Future is now - April 29, 2019
- Karma in action - April 29, 2019
- Tithe - April 28, 2019
- life and learning - March 12, 2019
- THE RISE OF THE FIGURE HEAD GENERATION. - March 12, 2019
- 2019 Questions and Lessons - March 12, 2019
- Nigeria my Nigeria,are we ready - March 11, 2019
- Though life is a bed of Roses,she owes us no roses - February 27, 2019