There comes a point in many of our lives when doing daily chores becomes too much to handle on our own. This doesn’t mean that we are unable to take care of ourselves; it simply means that daily living tasks are more then we can handle.
There are a number of reasons people get to this point. It can be due to age or health condition. When an individual is still able to care for their self and they want to maintain a certain amount of independence, they turn to an assisted living facility.
Live in care assistance are the bridge between living independently in your own residence and a nursing home. Many individuals in live in care assistance are no longer capable of living on their own and they are not completely dependent either.
Live in care assistance are staffed with medical personnel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Typically there is a charge nurse for a certain amount of tenants and there are also medical assistants and/or nursing assistants. Tenant’s doctors also come and make their rounds, much as they would in a hospital or a nursing home.
The staff is there to make sure each tenant receives their medications as prescribed. They are also there to help with tasks such as housekeeping, laundry, getting dressed/changing clothes, bathing and eating.
The amount of care each person receives varies greatly and is determined on an individual basis. The goal is really to help make sure that each tenant is getting all the care they need on a daily basis so that they are able to enjoy life.
It is important to note that in most cases the medical care that is given is not as intensive as it would be in a nursing home. There are times that residence of an assisted living care, when due to illness, surgery or injury may have to go to a nursing home until they are stable enough to return to the assisted living facility.
One should also note that live in care assistance can go by different names depending on where they are located. Some common names are residential care, adult congregate living care, supported care, enhanced Care, and community based retirement facilities just to name a few.
- What is Assisted Living? - November 27, 2020
- A Look at How to Buy Discount Cigars - October 27, 2020
- Vidnami Special Discount Offer - October 25, 2020
- Win At Online Slots - October 23, 2020
- Akıllı Evler - September 22, 2020
- Te dejamos las mejores actividades para realizar durante tu visita a Cancún. - September 18, 2020
- ¿Es eTransfers de Cancún a Tulum la mejor manera de llegar a mi destino? - September 17, 2020
- Automated Personal Massage Therapy - September 16, 2020
- Home Automation – Life Made Easier And Comfortable - September 16, 2020