Some of the fanfold name tags or labels had the predefined paper sizes with the larger format paper size. In addition to that, it can permit exclusive paper sizes that can be defined in mm, inches or pixels. The page size ranges from envelopes to the large E size page. There had been are 176 standard sizes of paper and also the Black Ice Software particular specific FAX paper sizes. Special paper size for the label printers had been supported as well.
The user may redefine, add, and delete the added paper sizes by using an edit paper size alternative. The standard paper sizes will not be deleted or modified. The paper size only appears in the Paper lists, drop-down menu when it has it has been chosen in the Edit Paper Lists dialog.
A default paper size will depend on the Windows Regional Setting. In the states of Chile, Canada, Mexico, USA, and the Philippines, the default paper sizes are Letters, but for the other countries its default paper size considered is A4.
- PAPER – you can choose from any of the predefined 177 paper sizes. The paper sizes only emerge in the list drop-down menus of the paper when it is chosen in the Edit Paper Lists dialog.
- PAPER WIDTH – the paper width being shown in the chosen unit type has been a pixel, 0.01 inch, and 0.1 mm.
- PAPER HEIGIHT – the paper height that has been shown in the preferred selected unit kind is 0.01 inches, pixel and 0.1 mm.
- UNITS – these units are the kind of measurement being used to illustrate a paper’s height and width. Its units may either be 0.01 inches or 0.1 mm and a pixel.
- ADD FAX HEADER – its value entered in the edit box decreases its standard page height through the specified quantity or number of pixels. The option may be able to use to connect the private page header data over the top of every page. One example is, if a page height will be 2200 pixels and a fax header field has been set to 50, its generated image height has been set into 2150 pixels. A maximum value in the fax header will then be 99 pixels.
- FORCE PAPER SIZE – if it is able, its documents will be always printed by using a paper size and its resolution settings specified, despite of a paper size and a DPI setting of an application. The choice is intended for it to be utilized with some more applications that will ignore the paper settings of the user or if the application was not able to print with its target paper size. It is also not suggested for general use.
Some of the Standard Paper Sizes of labels or fan fold name tags are the following:
- 14 7/8 x 11″ the US Standard Fanfold
- 8 1/2 x 13″ the German Legal Fanfold
- 8 1/2 x 12″ the German Standard Fanfold
- 322 x 445 mm the A3 Extra size
- 8 1/2 x 14″ the Legal size
- The A3 Extra Transverse