Rocker technology is all the rage in Clear Nails Plus Review athletic shoes right now. They are recognized as having a curved rocker shape on the soles of the shoes. These shoes are being advertised heavily, and bought, because they promote great health habits. There are lots of TV commercials showing runners and walkers moving along with ease because they are wearing their rocker shoes. And yes, it’s true that these shoes, for the most part, deliver for runners and walkers. But they have built in advantages for nursing shoes also.
First, rocker shoes are comfortable. This is of the utmost importance for the nurse who is working a 12 hour shift. Imagine having to walk up and down the halls of the hospital, back and forth, all day and night for 12 hours. Even if you subtract breaks, the nurse will do many miles of walking during one of their shifts. Even if they get to sit down at the nurses station, rocker shoes help. Traditional shoes would absorb all of the weight and the shock of the body, even when someone is sitting down. With rocker nursing shoes, the feet will have a cushion by way of the high insoles, and the high rocker sole. The curvature of the rocker sole helps in weight transfer during the walking motion.
This leads to another advantage of rocker technology in rocker shoes. The shoes will lead to all around improved posture. Posture is key for comfort and proper body function when standing up, or sitting down. If the nurse has bad posture, then not only will the nurse hurt, but the nurse won’t be able to healthily perform duties, such as lifting and moving patients, and beds. On the other hand, if the nurse has good posture when they are sitting down, or they are standing up, then they won’t experience so much enduring pain. Their nursing duties will be a lot more tolerable if they wear nursing shoes with rocker soles.
Rocker technology in nursing shoes will help to absorb shock when performing duties such as bending and lifting. If you think about how hard the floor is, and then having to carry hundreds of pounds, then you’ll quickly realize that this is a lot of burden on the knees, back, and lower body all around. However, the rocker technology will help to absorb that shock, and it will help to rock the feet in a way that is a lot more accommodating to lifting and bending.
- Rocker Technology: The Latest in Comfort Footwear - September 11, 2019
- Organic Skincare Products Can Be Made Cheaply & Easily at Home - September 11, 2019
- The Toughest Diabetes of All to Deal With – Childhood Diabetes - September 11, 2019
- Your Options for a Hemorrhoidectomy - September 11, 2019
- Help Get Rid of Severe Ankle Pain With Ankle Braces – The Right Support Can Make a Huge Difference! - September 11, 2019
- How to Cure Insomnia Using Behavior Therapy - September 11, 2019
- Rehabilitation Health For Diabetes - September 10, 2019
- What to Look For in Anti Wrinkle Creams Containing Collagen and Elastin - September 10, 2019
- Colon Problems You Just Need to Adapt a Colon Cleanse Diet - September 10, 2019
- Tennis Elbow Exercises Take Away the Excruciating Pain - September 10, 2019
- Forex Trading Signals – Are Forex Signals and Alerts Really Dependable and Reliable - September 10, 2019
- Secret and Easy Strategies To Beating Menstrual PMS Pain and Torture - September 9, 2019
- Get the Lottery Software That Makes You Win - September 9, 2019
- Water With Your Skincare – Natural Skincare Treatments That Work Quickly - September 9, 2019
- Top Tips To Jump-Start Weight Loss - September 9, 2019
- 500 Minutes From Freshness! - September 9, 2019
- Exposed Causes of Restless Leg Syndrome - September 9, 2019
- Romantic Conversation Starters – What to Say to Make Her Fall in Love With You - September 7, 2019
- When Disaster Strikes, Go to Plan B Dressing - September 7, 2019
- The Most Common Areas For Hyperhidrosis - September 7, 2019