If you violate our policy,we will send you a mail to desist from such nefarious act,if you continue after 3 mails, we will make you a contributor, this means admin will have to approve all your posts before they come live online.(this will be done once a month or once in two months,this will incure extra management cost for us so it cannot be done regularly).
to avoid such please stick to our posting policy.
for free users,after 3 mails for policy violation,your account will be deleted.(we do our best to provide this platform so we expect you to do your best to maintain decorum)
BHIT MAGAZINE allows you to post content, including
- Writen articles.
- Comments on others published works. Note that each author must approve comments before they show.
You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, all contents you post to our platforms.
- You are not to publish any item of defamatory character, to malign or damage anybody group or association. If such posts are reported, the item will be taken down without prior notice to you and you may be banned from our platform if you vehemently continue this nefarious attitude. To report any post of this nature, copy the post url and fill this form.(https://www.bhitmagazine.com.ng/writers/report-form/)
- We encourage you to publish only original items but if you have to copy and publish anything already online, you must indicate the source of the item.
- You grant BHIT MAGAZINEISSN:2384-7794 and our users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license
-To use, Store,Display,Reproduce,Save,Modify,Create derivative works,
Perform, and distribute your User Content on any and all of our blogs solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 services. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights BHIT MAGAZINEISSN:2384-7794 . By the use of this platform, you will abide these items not allowed on the platform, a summery of items not allowed is as follows
- Terrorism. We don’t tolerate content that promotes, encourages, or incites acts of terrorism. That includes content which supports or celebrates terrorist organizations, their leaders, or associated violent activities.
- Hate Speech. Don’t encourage violence or hatred. Don’t post content for the purpose of promoting or inciting the hatred of, or dehumanizing, individuals or groups based on race, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or disease. If you encounter content that violates our hate speech policies, please report it.
- Harm to Minors. Don’t post or solicit content that features the abuse of a minor, that includes suggestive or sexual content involving a minor or anyone that appears to be a minor, or that facilitates or promotes child sexual abuse. “Content” may include photos of real individuals, illustrations, animation, or text. Posting or reblogging child sexual abuse material is a serious crime for which we have no tolerance. We report all such instances to child protection organizations and law enforcement around the world, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Promotion or Glorification of Self-Harm. Don’t post content that actively promotes or glorifies self-harm. This includes content that urges or encourages others to: cut or injure themselves; embrace anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders; or commit suicide rather than, e.g., seeking counseling or treatment, or joining together in supportive conversation with those suffering or recovering from depression or other conditions. Dialogue about these behaviors is incredibly important and online communities can be extraordinarily helpful to people struggling with these difficult conditions. We aim for BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 to be a place that goodwill, and we will remove only those posts or blogs that cross the line into active promotion or glorification of self-harm.
- Adult Content. DO NOT PUBLISH ANYTHING RELATED TO PORN (INCLUDING ESCORT SERVICES) ANY SUCH POST WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE AUTHOR.
- Violent Content and Threats, Gore and Mutilation. Don’t post content which includes violent threats toward individuals or groups – this includes threats of theft, property damage, or financial harm. Don’t post violent content or gore just to be shocking. Don’t showcase the mutilation or torture of human beings, animals (including bestiality), or their remains. Don’t post content that encourages or incites violence, or glorifies acts of violence or the perpetrators.
- Non-Genuine Social Gesture Schemes. Don’t participate in schemes to drive up non-genuine Follows, Likes, Reblogs, etc. Don’t orchestrate or engage in “follow trains”, where users are encouraged to follow lists of other users to gain more followers for themselves.
- Deceptive or Fraudulent Links. Don’t post deceptive or fraudulent links in your posts. This includes giving links misleading descriptions, putting the wrong “source” field in a post, setting misleading click-through links on images, or embedding links to interstitial or pop-up ads.
- Misattribution or Non-Attribution. Make sure you always give proper attribution and include full links back to original sources.
- Copyright or Trademark Infringement. Respect the copyrights and trademarks of others. If you aren’t allowed to use someone else’s copyrighted or trademarked work (either by license or by legal exceptions and limitations ), don’t use it.
Impersonation and Non-Genuine Behavior. Don’t do things that may cause confusion between your profile and another person, organization, or company, like registering a deliberately confusing URL or pretending to be a celebrity or an elected official. Don’t impersonate anyone.
- Harassment. Don’t engage in targeted abuse, bullying, or harassment. Don’t engage in the unwanted sexualization or sexual harassment of others.
- Privacy Violations. Don’t use the platfrom to deceptively obtain personal information. Don’t post content that violates anyone’s privacy, especially personally identifying or confidential information like credit card numbers, social security numbers, or unlisted contact information.
- Disruptions, Exploits, or Resource Abuse. Our servers, and the valiant engineers behind them, work hard for you. Don’t attempt unauthorized use, disruption, or exploitation of our platform or our other products and services, or otherwise abuse BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 resources.
- Unlawful Uses or Content. Don’t use the platform to conduct illegal behavior, like fraud or phishing. That should be pretty obvious to you, a decent human being. Don’t use the platform for any kind of exchange of regulated drugs, substances, devices, goods, or weapons. Don’t use platform to buy them, sell them, trade them, or to share instructions for manufacturing them. This includes firearms, firearm parts, 3D-printed firearms or parts, explosives, ammunition, or anything else designed to hurt others.
- Election Integrity. You may not use the platform to defraud nor impede the integrity of any country’s Census or local, regional, or national public office elections. Bottom line: do not create or promote content designed to suppress, intimidate, or confuse voters or census participants. This includes spreading false information about how to vote, when to vote, or where to vote.
- Human Trafficking and Prostitution. Don’t use the platform to facilitate sex trafficking, other forms of human trafficking, or illegal prostitution. If you see this activity on BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794, report it, and encourage victims to contact law enforcement.
- Posts must not promote the sale or use of illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs or buying of medication without prescription.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT.
If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company, university or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company, or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
- We do not encourage nudity on our platform. All post containing nude people and posts related to porn (including escort services) WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE AUTHOR
- You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, knowingly false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer);
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site or Services,BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 name, any BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 or any of BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services or Collective Content;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize any feature of the Services, without BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 consent;
- Attempt to access or search the Site, platform or download Content from the Site or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts or profile information;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 trademark, logo URL or product name without BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 express written consent;
- Use the Site, Services or Collective Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services or Collective Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site or Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- Weapons, Ammunition, or Explosives- Posts must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition, or explosives. This includes ads for weapon modification accessories.
- Posts must not contain things about abortion pill,or how to abort pregnancy.
- Controversial posts- Posts must not contain content that exploits crises or controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes
- Posts may not promote products or services that are designed to enable a user to engage in cheating or deceitful practices.
- Multilevel Marketing Posts promoting income opportunities must fully describe the associated product or business model, and must not promote business models offering quick compensation for little investment, including multilevel marketing opportunities.
- Low Quality or Disruptive Content -Post must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalized headlines or prompts for users to inauthentically interact with the post, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low quality content.
- Unacceptable Business Practices-Posts must not promote products, services, schemes or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to scam people out of money or personal information.
- Prohibited Financial Products and Services- Posts must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.
- Posts must not promote the sale of human body parts or fluid.
- Posts that promote or reference alcohol must comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals, and include age and country targeting criteria consistent with Facebook’s targeting guidelines and applicable local laws.
Note that posts promoting or referencing alcohol are prohibited in some countries, including but not limited to: Afghanistan, Brunei, Bangladesh, Egypt, Gambia, Kuwait, Libya, Lithuania, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
32) We don’t allow posts for: The election or defeat of political candidates running for public office, including fund-raising for political candidates or parties,,Political parties or action committees,Political issues with the intent to influence an election,Legislation, including referendums or ballot initiatives
Merchandise related to political candidates, parties, or elections
- Posts promoting alcohol must not target minors, or depict minors consuming alcoholic beverages (ii)Can’t associate the consumption of alcohol to enhanced physical performance, improved social standing or better sexual success (iii) Can’t imply that drinking excessively is beneficial, or that alcohol has therapeutic qualities either as a stimulant or relaxant. (iv) Can’t depict people under the influence of alcohol, or associate drinking with activities that are risky (such as driving, operating heavy machinery), antisocial or illegal. (v) Can’t emphasize high alcoholic content as a positive quality
- We don’t allow the post/advertising of:Any kind of lottery,Gambling game apps,Gambling websites.
- We also don’t allow advertising for fantasy sports or other online prize-based games that require payment for entry.
BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the platform, , but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site and Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content, including, but not limited to, Collective Content that BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.