As one of the top-rated email providers, Bellsouth is also known for its efficient and easy to use email features. You can access all kinds of email related services from this email client. Moreover, you can use their service in any of your devices, iOS, Android, or Windows. Now, if you are new to this email service, you may find some difficulties in the initial stage. Issues like BellSouth email settings or how to set up BellSouth email on android are common to occur. So, to help you with this, we have listed some of the best possible solutions for you, just check out the below section of the blog and get the answers.
Step to know about setting up bellsouth email on android
- Go to your Android device and open any email app (Eg: Gmail)
- In this, go to its Menu and then to Settings, and head over to Add Account.
- Here you need to click other and then enter your Bellsouth email address; just after that, click on Manual Set up.
- Go for IMAP settings, and for incoming server, enter:
Username: Your email address is your username
Password: Your account password
IMAP server: imap.mail.att.net
Security type: SSL (Make sure SSL encryption is enabled for the incoming mail server)
- Click Next Button.
- For the outgoing server, enter:
SMTP server: smtp.mail.att.net
Security type: SSL (Make sure SSL encryption is enabled for the outgoing mail server)
- Click Next Button
- You can also select the email frequency, preferably every 15 minutes.
- Enter your account name and voila!!
This is the complete process of BellSouth email settings, go through the steps, and start using your email account.
Read more – Bellsouth Email not working on iPhone