Abu Dhabi is the United Arab Emirates’ capital and is the largest city of the seven Emirates that make up the federation of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). However, founded around 1790, it is located on the Pirate Coast in the Persian Gulf. In the last fifty years, the discovery of numerous oil fields has led to strong demographic and economic growth. Abu Dhabi, from a small fishing village, has been transformed into a modern and vibrant center. The official language spoken here is Arabic. However, English is additionally wide used. And it is an extremely cosmopolitan city with an outsized community of expatriates and a high-quality care system.
Physiotherapy or Physical therapy is a branch of medicine, even if it does not involve drugs. However, physiotherapy works in collaboration with a physiatrist or an orthopedist to understand which the best path is for you to recover motor functions that you have lost for any reason. The techniques used are manual and manipulative physiotherapy, soft tissue release, trigger point release, muscle energy techniques, electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy, etc.
And as we have already mentioned that Abu Dhabi has a high-quality health care system, there is no doubt that you will get the best treatment at affordable prices.
Best physical therapy Treatment in UAE –
The physiotherapist collaborates with the Physiatrist and the Orthopedist. So to find the path that best suits your problem and your body. Only a professional physiotherapist can practice the manual techniques and planned physical therapies provided. Physiotherapy is not a single technique but is a set of physical treatments, manual processes, and rehabilitation protocols. Biological therapies aim to treat a symptom of a syndrome, and it involves different forms of intervention.
- Manual Therapy: Orthopedic Manual Therapy gives particular importance to the scientific and clinical evidence of the techniques used. This therapeutic approach aims to alleviate painful symptoms and optimize the patient’s functional capacities. The best thing is to go to a specialized physiotherapy center in UAE.
- Soft Tissue Mobilization: Skin, fat, muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and synovial membranes: these are medically termed soft tissue. It is a critical approach in the presence of tendonitis, bursitis, strain injuries, sprains, and other delicate tissue alterations.
- Ice and Heat: Ice and Heat therapy is a miracle. It’s always recommended for acute and painful injuries that you put the massage balls in the freezer and then gently massage the painful area before a workout or any upcoming exertion. For tight or sore muscles, you can also soak in warm water.
- Electrical Stimulation: Electrotherapy serves mainly to maintain a more toned muscle. It uses the electric currents that are passed through the part of the body to be treated. Electrostimulation can be used for different purposes, and its function can be directed towards a specific goal by varying the parameters such as pulse type, frequency, duration, intensity, and latency.
- Light Therapy: Infrared rays allow increasing the heat of the organ they reach. It is to relax the muscles and decrease pain. Light therapy consists of exposure to a filtered light with an intensity of 10,000 LUX emitted by a particular lamp.
- Low-Level Laser: Laser therapy instead is especially useful against tendonitis, muscle tears, and sprains. You will not feel anything, but a low or medium power laser light will be projected on the affected area in pulsed mode.
- Pulsed electromagnetic waves: This method allows you to relieve pain by heating the tissue in depth. This therapy is ideal for tendon, muscle, and joint pain. With the help of an electromagnetic wave, radar allows you to warm up your muscles.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound is part of mechanical energy. It is an acoustic, mechanical wave with a frequency greater than 20 kHz. The tissues crossed by the ultrasounds enter into vibration, and in this way, energy expenditure and heat production are obtained: the healing effect of ultrasounds is based on these principles.
Benefits of Physical Therapy –
Physiotherapy is one of the simplest ways that to heal varied chronic pain and cramps within the body. Let’s see some of the primary health benefits of physical therapy:
- Arthritis, backache,
- Head trauma,
- Disabling neurological disorders,
- Vertigo and dizziness,
- Genital pains: organ descent,
- Chronic disease,
- Enuresis, intestinal transit disorders,
- Cardio-respiratory disease: asthma,
- Joint Injury: Joint stiffness, bursitis, sports injury,
- Muscle Injury: Sprain, tear, tendonitis, sports injury,
- Pain-related to pregnancy: back pain, heavy legs, preparation for pregnancy, sciatica,
- Heart problems: heart surgery, heart failure,
- Lung problems: chronic bronchitis, emphysema, cystic fibrosis,
- Motor development problems: coordination and balance difficulties of the child,
- Metabolic disease: overweight, diabetes,
- Psychiatry: Depression, distress, eating disorders,
- Palliative care: pain relief and patient comfort,
It would help if you asked your physiotherapist to find out in which field he can intervene. Physical therapy is an effective form of treatment. It has numerous benefits, including:
- Pain relief: relieves persistent pain,
- Personalized care: each treatment is different depending on the patient,
- Increase in abilities: Physiotherapy improves a person’s knowledge, flexibility, and physical condition,
- Pain management: Pressotherapy helps limit the intensity of pain and manage it,
- Improved sleep: Managing and decreasing the intensity of pain helps you have a better quality of life and better sleep,
- Return to usual activities after an injury: Physiotherapy can help a person regain their strength, elasticity, and abilities by reducing the damage,
- Reduction of the need for medicines: this therapy can be an alternative to drugs,
- Confidence in movements: physiotherapy can help strengthen the patient’s body and his spirit to restore confidence.
- Avoid surgery and Improve mobility,
- Recover from a stroke,
- Manage Women’s Health and age-related issues.
Conclusion: Who is physiotherapy for?
Analgesic physiotherapy is a therapy that is aimed at all people, of any age. This method generally deals with people whose physical integrity is impaired. It also caters to healthy people who want to get in shape, improve their physical condition, and learn to relax. This therapy is also used to treat specific pathologies or dysfunctions affecting the neurological, musculoskeletal, and cardiorespiratory systems. Various techniques are used, such as manipulations, thermotherapy, hydrotherapy, or electrotherapy
- Dermatologist-Approved Skin Care Treatments - November 24, 2020
- How to select good physiotherapy clinics in Abu Dhabi? - September 28, 2020
- What are the medical services offered by internal medicine doctors - August 22, 2020
- Dental Care Tips By Dental Clinic in Abu Dhabi - August 21, 2020