Law as a career option has been a fruitful option as it comes with numerous benefits such as high esteem and higher financial aspects. But without seeking the expertise of Top LLB coaching in Delhi the exam would just remain a dream or aspiration as the competition level for law exam would be at its peak.
When it comes to appearing in the law exam, DU LLB is the most preferred one as it opens the doors to NLU and other affiliated colleges. But you will be to ace the exam with ease if you get a professional LLB Coaching.
Apart from this DU LLB this law exam that attracts young law aspirants as it is a gateway to faculty of law, Delhi University. But aspirants often get confused and are not able to tackle the pressure of the exam. This blog of an outcome-oriented LLB Coaching in Delhi provides you some techniques that help you strategize your law preparation.
But before we move on that, here is the examination syllabus and exam pattern that every student of LLB Coaching should be aware of.
DU LLB Exam Pattern 2021
The exam will consist of objective type questions from the following sections:
|Section Name||Total Number of Questions|
|Language Comprehension (Both English and Hindi)||20|
|Subject level Questions up to 10th Class MCQ’s based on Mathematics, Social Science and Science||30|
Syllabus for DU LLB 2021
The following are some topics from which questions will be asked to the aspirants:
- Analytical Abilities- This section questions from topics like logical reasoning, number system, profit and loss, probability, Venn diagrams, and other related subjects.
- English Language- This section will check your language and literature and the question will be related to grammar, spell checks, tense and other related topics
- General Awareness- This section would have questions related to General Knowledge and current affairs
- Legal Awareness- This section will test the candidate’s legal knowledge on topics such as Legal Prepositions, Conclusions, legal propositions, bare acts, and amendments of the Indian Constitution.
Techniques to ace DU LLB 2021
Here are some of the techniques given by the top LLB Coaching in Delhi to prepare for the exam fear-free.
1. Learn new words every day- The English and comprehensive section of the exam is easy and scoring. To get an upper hand in this section, one needs to add new words to its vocabulary. If you this section for granted then this can be the reason for deduction in overall percentile. Keep a dictionary handy and you can also go web browsing to grab the word power. Better to join the LLB Coaching.
2. Don’t hurry into things- The comprehension requires a lot of reading and patience. It requires daily practice. It is advised to read the passage at least twice before jumping to the questions. The key here is to break the sentence and try to attain its meaning. As per the new examination pattern, there would more questions in this section.
3. Extensive Reading- To ace law exams, it is required to read each and everything possible be it blogs, editorials, newspapers, magazines. Experts suggest reading newspapers like The Hindu, Times of India, etc. daily.
4. General Knowledge and Current affairs- To the ace this section you must have strong knowledge of important sports and al the latest happenings in India and abroad. To get an edge over others you can join handy LLB Coaching.
5. Reasoning and Logical Deduction– This section will have a total of 30 questions and will test your reasoning and deduction skills. There would be options for every question just makes sure you are confident before making any choice as there would be negative marking as well in the exam.