Until morning, the solar light operates at the night time. After the sunset, the LED lamps automatically turn off and turn on when the sun rises. The entire system of solar comprises of some of the parts such as solar planets, LED light, rechargeable battery, pole, controller, and interconnecting cables. Let us get some information about the same in-depth.
Solar Panels: One of the most important parts of the solar street lights for sale is the solar panel and it is also known as solar photovoltaic cell. It has two types of cells such as polycrystalline and monocrystalline. As compared to the polycrystalline, the high rate of conversion is of the monocrystalline. The light is used to convert the energy from solar to electric which can be easily used in various applications.
LED Light: In this modern White led grow light , the lighting source is the LEDs as it provides much brighter light with low consumption of energy. The utilization of the energy of LED fixtures is low as compared to that of HPS fixtures which are used in traditional street lights. These LEDs do not emit light in any directions as compared to that of HD lamps. The uniqueness present in the LEDs will have an impact on the lamp’s design.
Rechargeable Battery: This is a kind of electric battery and it has reversible reactions with the electromechanical reactions which are known as a secondary cell. Generally, it has two types of batteries such as lead-acid batteries and the other one is a gel cell deep cycle battery.
In the solar street lights for sale, the solar panel is using the battery during the day to give energy at night. It is vital to keep in mind the capacity as well as the lifetime of the battery as they may also affect the backup power days of such lights.
Controller: In the solar street light, the important part is the controller which decides the switching on or off the lighting and charging as well. Some of the modern controllers are programmable and also useful for the chances of lighting, charging as well as dimming. It comprises a battery charger, a LED lamp driver, a protection circuit, an MCU, and a secondary power supply.
Pole: A strong pole is required for every solar street lights for sale and some elements such as fixtures, panels, and batteries on the pole top and the power consumption of input is 7.2 watt in LED.
- How Could you Make a Difference to the World by Using Solar Energy? - August 14, 2020
- Make Your Area Shine With Solar Street Lights - July 26, 2020
- Buy Best Commercial Lights for your Streets - July 20, 2020
- Make Your Street Look Beautiful with Fancy Street Lights - June 20, 2020
- Install the Best Solar Street Lights in your Locality and Save More on Bills - June 13, 2020
- The Shining City Lights - May 23, 2020
- Solar Lights: Commercial Usage and Market - May 16, 2020
- Some Misconceptions about LED Grow Light - April 25, 2020
- Designing of Solar LED Street Light System - April 20, 2020
- Looking for Professional LED Lighting Solutions at Your End - March 29, 2020
- Benefits of Placing the Order of LED Lights in Bulk - March 13, 2020
- LED Manufacturing Company Replaces the Traditional Lights with LED Lights - February 24, 2020
- Have a Great Deal With an LED Manufacturing Company - February 18, 2020
- Benefits of Using Led Grow Lights in Urban Farming - January 29, 2020
- Some Benefits and Features of Solar Street Lights - January 24, 2020
- Why Solar Light’s Products are better than Traditional Light’s Products - December 19, 2019
- Reasons for Using Solar Lights - December 10, 2019
- Buy Solar Street Lights – Know About Benefits before Placing Order - November 27, 2019
- Solar Street Lights for Sale – An Economical and Ideal Way to Choose Premium Quality Lights - November 20, 2019
- Energy Efficient LED Solar Street Lights – Choose the Best Models Online - November 15, 2019