What is Dudu Osun Black Soap
Dudu Osun Black Soap is a natural skin remedy that has been used for centuries, especially by Africans. Currently, the soap is popular in all parts of the world because of its effectiveness in treating skin issues such as excessive oil, acne, and blemishes.
Dudu Osun Black Soap Benefits
The benefits gained when using Dudu Osun Black Soap are many, and they include:
- It helps to exfoliate the dead skin layer – thereby allowing the skin cells grow healthier. Your skin becomes beautifully radiant. The soap is also good in preventing skin discoloration, getting rid of makeup traces and dark spots.
- Reduces oil quantities on the skin – It’s suitable for all skin types; it doesn’t matter whether your skin is the oil-monger type or dryer. Those whose skin is oily have benefited the most from the soap because it continually reduces oil quantities in the skin, avoiding the blockage of skin pores, thereby avoiding acne.
- Moisturizes dry skin naturally. That, however, does not mean the dry types will become drier. The soap has the ability to leave the dry skin moisturized thus maintaining its natural beauty.
- Reduces Irritations in Individuals with psoriasis, eczema or other skin conditions – such individuals benefit a lot from the soap because the soap ashes have a healing potential and reduce irritations thereby making it good for sensitive skin.
- Has anti–aging properties – The soap can help you turn back the clock by reducing the appearance of facial lines thereby making it maintain a youthful look.
Dudu Osun Black Soap Review
- Dudu Osun black soap originated from the Yoruba people in Nigeria. “Ose” means “soap” in the Yoruba language, while “Dudu” is “black.” It thus translates to “the black soap.” Ghanaians call it “Anago Samina.”
- As its name suggests the soap is indeed black. It does not easily crumble, especially if it is stored in a cool place without moisture.
- It liquefies in moist places. Unlike many beauty soaps, Dudu Osun black soap does not stain towels.
- The soap has a slight fragrance. Its smell is similar to lime juice and easily lathers when you use it.
- Roughing it once or twice in your hand is enough to wash both your face and neck. Although is comes in many sizes the common size is relatively large and weighs 150grams and lasts about two times longer than regular bath soaps. It forms lather easily in warm and cold water.
- You do not have to go to African marketplaces or international grocery stores to get it. The soap is currently sold in many places, including regular supermarkets and beauty shops.
Dudu Osun Black Soap Ingredients
Dudu Osun black soap is entirely formulated from natural ingredients and herbs, most of which from savanna regions and tropical rain forests.
The ingredients include:
- Aloe Vera
- Osun (camwood)
- Cocoa pod ash
- Lemon juice
- Lime juice
- Palm kernel oil
- Palm bunch ash
- Pure honey
- Pure Honey
- Calcium Carbonate
The ingredients make it great for sensitive skin, reduction of facial lines and freckles and treatment of common skin blemishes.
NOTE TO READERS.
This article is copied from
secondly,this page is used as a sample to show users on this blog how to advertise their product/service. bhit magazine is not connected to dudu osun and this page is not paid advert for by dudu osun